Tuesday 30 October 2012

praise to ALLAH that i am still be able to read, write, walk, talk, see and many more. He is the GREAT! YA ALLAH, i miss my family, my best friend, my secondary friends. i do miss them very very much. i miss them sooooo much! i don't have anyone to talk to. weird isn't it? it's true. some might say, " u look happy, like nothing bad happens to you. ". yeah.kind of but i am a human. normal human. i am not a heartless device. i have feelings. not all the time that i could be happy. it is definitely a lie if i said i am totally happy from days to days. even so, i don't find any of my friend here who can hear my problem. it is not that they are not listening. what i meant is, i need time to tell them. there are really few of my friends who i feel very comfortable to talk to. even my close friend, i rarely tell them my problem. i am, some times a very mysterious person. i love to keep the problem within myself, in my brain and my heart. that way is better for me,i guest. not to worry. this thing only happens for 10 minutes. at the end of this post, i feel neutral. i am not happy nor sad.  :D thnx for reading.

1 comment:

  1. assalamualaikum be happy :) enjoy student life^^ follow here.follow me back^^ qanaah99.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete